Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TMJ related headaches

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I got into a truck wreck and injured my back and neck. (My patient experience) has been knowledgeable, comfortable.”



Health and wellness goals? “Give me tips on how to strengthen my back and neck, how to eat well.” –Ian B.


Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I had severe back pain an neck pain. After completion of first phase of treatment neck pain and back pain have come down. Also, there has been improvement in the neck stiffness.”


Patient experience? “Experience has been really good. Dr. Schallmann has been friendly and listening.”


Health and wellness goals? “Dr. Justin Schallmann has suggested some changes in my food habits which helps me improve my health and wellness goals.” –Kathir G.

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “TMJ (temporal mandibular joint) related headaches was the primary reason I came here.”


Patient Experience? “I’ve had an excellent experience at The Balanced Spine. Dr. Schallmann and the staff thoroughly explain the treatment plan and set good expectations.”


Health and wellness goals? “The travel card is great incentive to keep focused on diet, exercise and mental upkeep. My stress level and headaches have been greatly reduced.” –Mike B.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment