Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tailbone Tale - sitting all day takes its toll

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I had dull pain in my bottom tailbone area from sitting all day at work. Also, I was experiencing occasional shoulder, neck and middle back muscle tenseness. I had a slight misalignment/weird pain in my left hip joint. There was a sharp, occasional pain at the bottom of my neck.”



The NUCCA correction? “It was a gentle pressure on my neck. Non-invasive. No pain.”


Since The Balanced Spine? “I’ve achieved a healthy spine, healthy body, awareness of the importance of alignment in my body. Most of all, I think I avoided lots of pain and suffering in the future that would have happened had I not come in and taken care of it now.” – Lizanne M.

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I was experiencing a pain in the low back as well as in the back of the neck and shoulders.”


The NUCCA correction? “The correction was very subtle and after initial visits I didn’t feel a lot of change. However, slowly I noticed that pain started reducing. I feel fresher every morning and evenings when I return home from work.”


Since The Balanced Spine? “I feel healthier and a less stressful life in general. I noticed that as my spine became better aligned not only did the pain reduce but I felt more relaxed even after long working hours. This has definitely made a difference.” –Yogesh M.
 
http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment