Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not the typical cracking adjustment

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “My left shoulder and neck were very tight and causing pain. I still encounter problems but at a less significant rate.”



Patient experience? “Very friendly staff. I particularly give Dr. Schallmann credit for his patience and attentiveness to all care. He gave me some stretches that have helped reduce pain.”


Health and wellness goals? “My goal was primarily to reduce pain and this was somewhat accomplished. It has net been entirely resolved but definitely improved.” –Shanna del C.


Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I knew I has out of alignment and was looking for a chiro that was in network and close to work with convenient hours. I was delighted to find that The Balanced Spine doesn’t perform the typical ‘cracking’ adjustments. Bonus!”


Patient experience? “Wonderful! My hip pain and stiffness in neck and shoulders are all but gone. I have better posture and flexibility. I am able to do more physically in my yoga and exercise practices.”


Health and wellness goals? “The staff is very accommodating to my schedule and Dr. Schallmann has answered my questions in ways that I understand.” – Sylvie W.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment