Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fibromyalgia symptoms a thing of the past

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I had some inexplicable neck and upper back pain for a number of weeks, and the situation was not resolving itself. It was interfering with my exercise habits and activities.”



The experience? “Terrific! The team at TBS is very easy to work with, and they care a lot about their patients.”


Accomplishments? “In just a few weeks, nearly all of my neck and back discomfort has been resolved. I’m shocked at how effective the treatment has been.” –Jack C.

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I have had neck problems and fibromyalgia for several years. It was to the point that my husband actually noticed it more than I did. I just lived with it.”


The experience? “I’ve had a very positive experience. I like that the focus is on actually healing, rather than ongoing manipulations for the rest of my life.”


Accomplishments? “It actually exceeded my expectations. I honestly didn’t realize how bad I had been feeling until I started feeling better. I have more energy, I sleep better, and I have a better attitude.” –Suzie C.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment