Thursday, May 6, 2010

Focus on wellness

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I felt a lot of tension in shoulders, lower-back, slouching a lot. I felt spine was off-balance a bit. Wanted to get adjusted.”



The results? “I feel a lot more conscious about posture, etc. It’s been very informative and helpful. Lots of feedback from the doctor. I learned lots of stretches to help heal my lower back pain.”


Achievements? “A lot of feedback that made me aware of wellness levels at each appointment, i.e. chart on travel card.” –Karen L.


Prior to The Balanced Spine? “Lots of time and effort and money has been spent trying to deal with physical pain. The focus (in prior care) was on vigorous spinal adjustments on knees, hips or shoulders.”


The results? “I like the focus of overall health and healing – of assisting my body in healing. The ‘small’ adjustments have actually made discernable improvements in both pain and function.”


Achievements? “Coming three times a week and filling ou the travel card has kept my focus on daily decisions that support my health. Willpower to overcome has been nudged out in favor of the intention to be balanced.” –Judy D.
 
http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment