Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Couldn't sleep through the night

Prior to The Balanced Spine? “From years of hard play and hard work, I had fairly chronic sciatic pain that traveled down my right leg. I also had discomfort or a ‘kink’ in my mid back between my shoulder blades and general stiffness in my neck and upper back.”



Patient experience? “Enjoyable. The doctors are easy to work with and helpful. The visits are generally relaxing and low stress.”


Health and wellness goals? “By relieving low back pain (sciatic) I am able to be more active, energetic and in a better mood. This allows me to work out more often, play with my kids and be more productive around the house.” –Sean Mc


Prior to The Balanced Spine? “I was experiencing discomfort in neck and hip so much so that I couldn’t sleep through the night or even sit at my desk without being reminded of the pain. It also limited many of the activities I once found easy.”


Patient experience? “I’m new to this kind of treatment, but overall it has been positive.”


Health and wellness goals? “Balance physically has helped me concentrate on other aspects of my life just as important to me, which has been a life saver.” –Steve P.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment