Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feel like you have Rice Krispies in your neck?

Before The Balanced Spine? “Neck pain, headaches, low-back pain…all of these were almost daily, and I was feeling uncomfortable with the stress that I was having.”



The results? “It took a few appointments and I realized that I hadn’t had headaches and my low-back pain was reduced.”


Achievements? “Better posture and I felt more relieved and relaxed between the appointments.” – Maria Laura M.O.

_______________________________________________
Before The Balanced Spine? “Lower back pain, shoulder and neck pain. Felt like I had ‘Rice Krispies’ in my lower neck.”


The results? “Less neck pain and less shoulder pain. I noticed I wasn’t getting headaches as frequently.”


Achievements? “Did not have to worry about neck and back pain. I also noticed better posture at work and ability to focus better.” – Thomas W.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment