Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bike accident recovery

“I worked and still work a lot. But I would frequently go home with aches and pains in my neck and shoulders and lower back. It made work and homelife more difficult and stressful. Plus, bad posture.”



Since TBS? “Excellent! The staff here is friendly and very good at what they do! Always feel welcome and relaxed.”


Health and wellness goals? “Through my visits I’ve noticed my pain occurs less often significantly. Less aches and pains make my days much easier. And it’s helped with my posture.” –Jesse F.

Before TBS? “Trained triathlete after a car/bike accident, previously had chiropractic care but not for past 10-15 years. After months of inactivity my neck and shoulders were sore and stiff, and I wanted to find a chiropractor with gentle methods to treat the temporary condition.”


At TBS? “The staff has been friendly, accommodating and helpful. The treatment has been effective, which is obviously the primary concern. TBS seems interested in patients’ general well-being, which is a welcome change from many practitioners.”


Health and wellness goals? “Effective treatment was my main goal and has been the primary way TBS has helped me – I am back to walking/exercising and doing regular daily activities. I appreciate that the goal of treatment is long-term wellness rather than continued adjustments.” –Sheryl W.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment