Thursday, May 6, 2010

A 36-hour headache...ick!

Before TBS? “I had a lot of neck and shoulder pain as well as migraine headaches. My head tilted to the left and one leg was slightly shorter than the other. In addition, lower back pain and other pains in hips and thighs when getting up from a chair. Basically, I was a mess!”



The results? “It’s been pleasant, non-invasive and I never liked the traditional adjustments (cracking, etc.) from other chiropractors over the years. I don’t know how Dr. Schallmann uses the gentle neck manipulations to improve how I feel but I know it works!”


Achievements? “My posture has greatly improved as well as my head doesn’t tilt to the left like it did. Dr. Schallmann suggested I stop taking Tylenol meds at night as a preventative, and I did. I feel the same in the morning without Tylenol as when I took it. I hate taking medications.” –Eve D.

Before TBS? “I experienced headaches lasting 36 hours at times. Once to twice monthly for the last 10+ years and increasing.”


The results? “First 6 weeks, headaches are almost gone. If one comes on I come in and it’s gone within the hour.”


Achievements? “I feel happier to find a cause of my discomfort and a solution.” –Madey W.

http://www.thebalancedspine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment