Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jaw pain solution

Before TBS? “Stiff neck, often with limited range of motion, like I couldn’t turn right. Along with that both shoulders were very tight and I have a lot of lower back pain from carrying my child and standing over the sink doing daily chores.”



Since TBS? “Now I experience less pain from lower back, shoulders are less tight, and a better range for my neck. The adjustments to correct the problems are relatively painless.”


The Balanced Spine has helped me achieve… “…a healthier body through basic exercises for the shoulders, neck and lower back. A body with less pain and much more relaxed muscles.” –Kelly S.


Before TBS? “Jaw pain – left knee pain – and I was having a hard time going down stairs.”


The correction? “There is such a little bit of pressure you can’t really tell he is doing anything. Afterwards I feel completely relaxed.”


The Balanced Spine helped me achieve… “….less jaw pain and little-to-no knee pain going downstairs. I feel more energy and can sleep much better.” –Vicky F.

No comments:

Post a Comment